Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Get Will I Am Mode

Double Breasted Wool Blend Jacket
$60 - canada.forever21.com
Forever21 »

Rambler Cropped Welly
$70 - allsaints.com
Military boots »

Coated Canvas Messenger Bag
$80 - metroparkusa.com
Cross body bags »

Sunglasses - Accessories
$9.99 - hottopic.com
Sunglasses »


I always loved Will I Am style it's unique and in your face attitude. This day he was spotted last minute christmas shopping looking uber chic with a pop of his personality. It's about the coat and the boots! Our Modest Mode items came under $80. Stay Fab!

2 comments:

  1. love his outfit!!! those sunglasses are great, i'd totally wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I have several pair of the frames, urban outfitters is my best friend, you can find them under $10 bucks! I'm still on the search for military boots!!

    ReplyDelete