Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Get Nicole Scherzinger (pussycat dolls) Mode

First Brass Coat
$80 - modcloth.com
Brass coat »

Wanted Shiek Boot
$20 - buckle.com
Pointed toe boots »

Speed Racer Glove
$20 - freepeople.com
Free People gloves »

HEATTECH Scarf (Solid)
20 GBP - uniqlo.com


Uniqlo scarves »
My favorite coat of the season hands down is the military coat. Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussy Cat dolls looks stylish and warm in this tailored coat. Our Modest Mode outfit items came under $80. Stay Fab and warm!

2 comments:

  1. I really love those gloves and the jacket- although I shouldn't be buying anymore coats; I've gotten a bunch lately during this leather and military trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm also into both trends..I have an bcbg military coat from last season, its time to bring it back out lol..The gloves are uber chic and I love the rocker vibe to them..I need some asap!

    ReplyDelete