Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Military Trend Alert
















Well the militant trend is going strong since last summer when Beyonce wore the infamous Balmain military jacket. This fall 2010 runway the trend was continued in the Marc by Marc jacobs show. From structured wool coats to suits that are work appropriate. I'm a fan of this trend because to me its a classic trend that you can't go wrong. I'm a fan of cargo pants which you can throw on with your favorite sandals or pumps. Here are a few pics of the Marc by Marc Jacobs show. I will post our budget friendly trend finds soon!










2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this. It definitely beats the spring/summer floral we had going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this too, I can't wait to wear my coats. I must admit I was a flower power star in the summer, need a change lol!

    ReplyDelete