Thursday, September 23, 2010

Makeup Trends for Fall

milani nail polish 3.99 cvs
Marc by Marc jacobs f/w spring 2011

Sally hanson purple $2.93 cvs


Cover girl berries $4.39 cvs




Carolina Herrera f/w 2010



I haven't mastered the smokey eye look on myself, only with the help of my friend from Bobbi Brown make up. I always loved the exoctic dark shades, bringing a mysterious look to the eyes. Well the new fall color for the smokey eyes are purple hues, this is my favorite color it has the presence of royalty. The other make up trend on the runways are shades of orange eye shadow and nail colors. Just because its fall doesn't mean you don't have an inner spring. If some of the colors aren't for you on the face then try the colors on the nails. I can't see myself with the bright orange lipstick but a hint of the eyeshadow and nail polish is right up my alley! Enjoy the rich colors and show me pics of how you wear them!










6 comments:

  1. love the bright orangey red colours!

    nice blog :) check mine out if you'd like!

    http://justablogaboutbec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color too! I'm def going to try the nail polish, so glad bright colors are following into the fall. I can mix it up, I'm more of a brown polish chica. Thanks Bec, I surely will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear polishes are the best. Cheap, but they don't chip, and they come in a wide variety of bright colours.

    I got that purple a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks VibeG, I'm always on the search for non chip polish, even the essie n opi chip :-(, and purple is uber chic luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice! Ive been using the milani nail polish like in the pic above for a couple of yrs now. I have all the bright colors! I love that brand. Great makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kendra! How long does the milani polish last before chipping?!

    ReplyDelete