Monday, November 22, 2010

Get Jessica Simpson Mode

Stilt Pump
40 AUD - generalpants.com.au
Patent shoes »

Glass oval stone cocktail ring
9.50 GBP - dorothyperkins.com
Stones jewelry »

Amazon.com: OPI Vodka & Caviar R55: Beauty: Reviews, Prices & more
$2.32 - amazon.com



Jessica Simpson was spotted in Ny looking stylish with her wool coat, fur collar, and sporting a leopard satchel. I'm bringing my wool coat out and this year maybe add a fur collar too! Our modest mode outfit items came under $99 each. Enjoy and Stay fab!


2 comments:

  1. Bless your soul lol! I just found this blog glad I did. I love looking awesome but I dont have the awesome paycheck to go w it. Great post.

    I am your latest follower please follow me back friend. I will visit often :)

    http://thinkbigproject.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Raimi thank you for interest and encouragement! I will follow you back too!

    ReplyDelete