Saturday, October 9, 2010

My $5 buy


So besides walmart my other fave spot is Target! I have been eyeing the new maybelline falsies mascara. I needed some new blush and was in the beauty aisle when I glanced up and seen $5 sale tickets in the mascara section. I was so happy to find the new mascara in the variety of sale. That night I went to several events in the city and I couldn't wait to apply the mascara, to my surprise it was full coverage on each lash. So lets see how long the mascara will last without clumping!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, I've been wanting to try this mascara! Let me know how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so have I! My first week has been amazing using the falsie mascara, so excited! I will keep you posted after 3 months for ending results ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they make your eyelashes look super long? I love long & thick eyelashes, I have an obsession with that! hahah. I think I'm going to get that mascara this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes actually I did see length but what I liked most was that the wand hit every lash! I luv thick and long lashes as well so for extra thickness I added the lash blast in the red tube! honestly you will be fine with just the falsies mascara..yes let me know your review when you purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I definitely will! :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete